- Existing clients are welcome to use the online booking system below to request their next appointment and check appointment times.
- If you are new to Continuum, please fill out a Client request form to be added to the list.
- To facilitate treatment, please wear or bring comfortable clothing such as shorts and a tank top, or yoga wear.
- Please review our policies page for current mandates and information before each appointment.
Please note that Continuum is a dog-friendly clinic. If you have any concerns about having a dog at your appointment, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us prior to your visit.
• When you book an appointment, that time is set aside for you, and missed appointments prevent us from accommodating other clients. If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment and have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the total cost of the treatment as booked.
• If an emergency situation arises, please let us know so we can treat your situation with personal attention. We recognize that there are circumstances that are out of your control (sudden illness, family emergencies, etc.), and your therapist may make an exception to the above policies on those rare occasions.
• for more information, please visit the policies page.
Pricing & Payment
• Sessions are generally booked in one-hour increments: $120/hour
• Continuum accepts Debit, Visa, Mastercard, e-transfer, Cheque or Cash (cash, cheque, debit, and e-transfer are preferred) for your appointment. Direct billing is not available.
If this is your first time booking online, please click here: Portal Access.
If you can’t see the above window to book your appointment, please click here: Continuum Online Booking.